F. A. Q.
Can I order any flavor of nuts from AL’S GOURMET NUTS?
Does AL’S GOURMET NUTS customize orders?
- You can order all of our flavors except our Seasonal Flavors year round and you
can mix and match flavors as well.
Does AL’S GOURMET NUTS accept corporate orders?
- Yes. Our gourmet nuts are creatively packaged in stylist and unique ways!
- We encourage creating a personalized message with all orders. We can enclose a traditional
- You can include special instructions for orders during checkout or simply forward
a separate email message.
How long do AL’S GOURMET NUTS stay fresh?
- Yes. We are honored to customize gift packages to meet the needs of corporate orders.
- Our gourmet nuts are a creative way to recognize employees, thank clients, and to
- Customized orders to fit your needs are welcomed! We have a variety of packaging
options including elegant boxes, tins, and baskets as well as a wide selection of
containers. We can also design around your promotional products. Our goal is to
meet your needs!
- We offer corporate clients Value Added Business-to-Business Benefit solutions. Contact
our Gourmet Nut Customer Service team.
Is AL’S GOURMET NUTS licensed?
- Our gourmet nuts will stay fresh for 4-6 weeks.
- However, the minute you taste our gourmet nuts not even an act of divine intervention
could stop you from finishing them!
Can we contact a representative at AL’S GOURMET NUTS for questions?
- Yes. Our Texas Department of Health license number is #1-2238 and our kitchen is
inspected on a routine basis.
Does AL’S GOURMET NUTS have a brochure?
- Yes. Our customer service team is excited to answer any questions you may have.
- You can reach us at 210-822-9121 or 877-822-6887 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST, Monday
through Friday or 24 hours at www.AlsGourmetNuts.com
What form of payment does AL’S GOURMET NUTS accept?
- Yes. Our product line can be viewed on our website at www.AlsGourmetNuts.com or
our brochure can be mailed to you.
Does AL’S GOURMET NUTS have Gift Certificates?
- We gladly accept checks, money orders, purchase orders, and credit cards.
- For credit card customers, we accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Purchase orders accepted for all orders over $200; please contact our accounting
department for approval.
What if I don't like AL’S GOURMET NUTS?
- Yes, we sure do! We can mail the gift certificates. If you have ANY questions, please
feel free to contact our customer service team.
Does AL’S GOURMET NUTS produce their gourmet flavors?
- We have a 100% guarantee. We know you see this phrase a lot around town but we mean
- If you are not satisfied for whatever reason, please let us know and we will either
ship you out a new batch of gourmet nuts or provide a refund. No questions asked.
It's that simple.
Are AL’S GOURMET NUTS gluten free?
- Yes. It was a must when we decided to produce GOURMET NUTS that our product line
be made fresh with quality ingredients and most importantly, taste homemade. That’s
why we make it in small batches so you can taste the full flavor!
What if I'm local and don't want to pay for shipping? Or a local business that wants
to place a gigantic nut order?
- Yes. We are asked this on almost a daily basis since many people are extremely health
conscious these days and the amount of allergies seems to grow exponentially each
week. All of our gourmet nuts are free of all artificial ingredients and they still
Does your family eat AL’S GOURMET NUTS?
- We are super grateful to our local community for their support and yes you can pickup
at the Pearl Farmers Market every Saturday from 9 am – 1 pm or you can visit our
- Since all orders are made to order and we are working commercial kitchen, pickups
are by appointment only.
- Simply place your order via phone or email at order@AlsGourmetNuts.com and provide
your desired pickup date. We also make local deliveries when we hear calls of desperation
from our nut connoisseurs!!!!!!!
Is it ok to call the AL’S GOURMET NUTS team the Gourmet Nut Lady and the Gourmet
- Yes, that’s why relatives love working for nuts and everyone has at least 2-3 favorite
What are your favorite flavors?
- Yes, because we know our customers are the best and the names are all out of love!!!!!
- The Gourmet Nut Lady loves the Honey Cashews, Wine Pecans, and now the Peppermint
- The Gourmet Nut Guy loves the Cinnamon Pecans and Honey Almonds.
- The Kids love the Cinnamon Pecans and Almonds.