AL'S GOURMET NUTS is serious about nuts. We aren’t just distributors; we are manufacturers, with our very own commercial kitchen capable of producing tons and tons of gourmet nuts per year. At AL'S GOURMET NUTS, there are no mass assembly lines, only family dedication to produce a great product. There are no artificial ingredients, no preservatives, no glutens, no oils, dairy, or butter.
AL'S GOURMET NUTS are manufactured in our commercial kitchen licensed by the state of Texas. Our gourmet nuts are produced in small batches on a daily basis to maintain freshness. We use only the finest ingredients and take great pride in our special handling during the production and packaging process. AL'S GOURMET NUTS products are dry roasted with minimum amounts of sugar for the glaze. We hand pack to ensure no sugar cubes. The results are delectable gourmet nut delights that not only taste great, but also are also good for you!
AL'S GOURMET NUTS commitment is to buy local and fresh when we can. What this means to our customer is our ingredients are from partners who offer only quality ingredients and we have full control over the finished product. Learn more about our family of specialty vendors.
- PECANS: Our pecans are from some of the best suppliers in Texas.
- PEANUTS: Our peanuts are from some of the best suppliers in South Texas.
- WINE: If you have enjoyed one of the best top five wineries in Texas, Becker Vineyard, then you will appreciate our Port wine connection. – beckervineyards.com
- LAVENDER: Picture a lavender farm situated on a beautiful Texas hilltop in Wimberly, Texas and you can appreciate Texas' lavender connection from Wimberley Lavender Farm. Who knew Texas has such wonderful lavender farms? – wimberleylavender
- HONEY: Our honey is produced from the Guajillo brush that grows in South Texas. Guajillo Honey's flavor is very mild and is light golden in color. When you want the best honey, go directly to a beekeeper – Spalten Honey Company pure Texas honey from Pleasant, Texas
- HAZELNUTS: We use the finest hazelnuts; from an Oregon family farm.